Your car can benefit greatly from the installation of specially treated, tinted film. Tinting will:
- Reject 99% of UV rays
- Keep your car cooler while keeping out harmful UV radiation.
- Deter thieves, who are often discouraged by tinted windows.
- Reduce glare
- Reduce fading by preventing excessive heat buildup
- Provide a durable scratch resistant surface
- Reduce the risk of injury from flying glass in an accident
Guaranteed not to discolor, bubble or peel.
Whether it's a chip, ding, star break, or bull's-eye, our trained professionals at Auto Glass can fix it in about 15–30 minutes, depending on the degree of damage.
Mobile Service Available
We'll come to your home or work to replace or repair the auto glass in your car.
Same Day Service / Free Pick-up / Drop Off
We know you are busy. We want to have you back in your vehicle the same day.
We Deal Directly With Your Insurance Company
We initiate the call to your insurance company. We will work out the fine details of you claim directly.
All Vehicles, SUVs, trucks, RVs and off-road equipment
Services that are included with your windshield insurance claim:
- New wiper blades
- Vacuum Interior
- Courtesy Car (some restrictions apply)
Windshield Replacement & Repair -15 Point Quality System
- Inspect all glass on the vehicle
- Select the correct windshield that corresponds to the vehicle
- Protect the vehicle by using non-evasive tools
- Remove all the old-adhesive
- Check for rust, and notify customer of any major rust
- Clean the body with clear alcohol based primer
- Prep the bare metal with epoxy primer
- Prime with urethane matched body primer
- Clean the glass inside and out with ammonia free glass cleaner.
- Check for imperfections
- Install the necessary moldings onto the glass
- Prep the inner side edge with brand matching glass primer
- Apply quick cure urethane to glass
- Install into the vehicle with suction cups
- Allow for safe curing time prior to vehicle being released to the customer